The focal point for our weekly congregational life is our Sunday worship which takes place at 10.45am.
3rd Feb Ian Coverdale
10th Feb Iris Kiernan
17th Feb Frank Cork
24th Feb Jonathan Stubbs
For young children we also run every Sunday
Fun on Sunday
If you have never been to our church before you might like to know the following before you come:
- Everyone who works with the children and under-18 year-olds are trained and fully CRB cleared for their work.
- When you arrive, there will be people to meet you, they’re not there to scare you but point you in the right direction – ask them anything you like!
- We meet for worship upstairs. If you struggle with stairs there is a fantastic lift and people to accompany you if you’re worried, just ask!
- There are parts of the service, like the singing of hymns that everyone joins in – don’t feel as if you have to join in anything you don’t wish to!
- There will be an offertory during the service which is the time when members of the church give money to help the work of the church – if you are visiting there is no need to give anything, it’s for those who have made a commitment to the church.
- All the books you need for the service will be on the bottom of the chair in front of you.
- Above all feel comfortable and relaxed – do what you like – coming to worship is about you being you, and letting God be God!